Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Inspector_666 posted:

Gift Ngoepe wrote a piece for the Player's Tribune and you should definitely read it.

Thanks. The Player's Tribune is seriously so loving good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

I was at the Jeremy Giambi no-slide game. That was an interesting day in the bleachers.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Just stopping by to say that Yonder Alonso is cool and very good at baseball these days and I can't wait to see what Oakland gets for him in July.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

But really, who the gently caress puts ketchup on their hot dog sandwich?

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

The Berzerker posted:

Instead of this "who is the handsomest" business, it would be fun to see a photo of the ugliest person from each team.

I'll start: Roberto Osuna.

I feel rude, but

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

My only problem is that the 6 game suspension is presumably designed to make him miss 2 starts but since its being given out a day after he pitches probably means he only misses 1. Right? So wouldn't it be better to give him like 8 or 9 just to make sure you cover the rotation?

Strickland is a reliever, so he probably misses 2-3 appearances. But I guess that's pretty similar, so yeah.

• Locked thread