Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Abel Wingnut posted:

apparently machado just went off on all of the red sox organization

What did he do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

This was the most fun I have ever had at a baseball game: http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/SEA/SEA199510020.shtml

Preemptive shut up to all of you who were not yet born.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Sydin posted:

Watch the Mets turn him into a pitcher.

Not seeing the downside to Tim Tebow, knuckleballer. I mean, you saw him throw footballs, right?

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

Knuckler with an eephus as his second pitch seems weird though.

Now I NEED this

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Tony Phillips posted:

WHAT IN THE HELL SINCE WHEN HAS BO BEEN WINKING?

The whole time, Ichiro winked too.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Some Numbers posted:

Ichiro will probably be unanimous.

He drat well should be

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Intruder posted:

Trade for Freddie Freeman immediately

He died :(

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Tune in now to SEA/CHW because there will probably be more position players pitching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Kirios posted:

Should I go to the SS All Star game in Hillsboro this year? I live here, and none of the teams are even affiliated with the Astros, but it seems like a dumb thing to take part of.

Plus, that Hops logo is the best.

I'm ashamed that I had no idea the all star game was here. I've been meaning to go to a game and that might be a great one to see.

PS hi neighbor

• Locked thread