Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Best game I've been to was game four of the 1999 World Series. Chanting at John Rocker from above the bullpen and doing the stupid tomahawk thing on the way back to the bus was magical.

I also was at a game where Joba Chamberlain got ejected, which was pretty funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

RCarr posted:

I was at this game! I remember everyone doing the Braves chant and pretending whatever inflatable thing they handed out to the fans was a tomahawk. Thanks for reminding me of that :)

Haha, glad to remind you. I also saw a man piss in a sink, although that might have been the ALCS game I went to.

• Locked thread