Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

The Berzerker posted:

I think the Orioles and Red Sox should both have to forfeit all of this month's games while they attend some sort of bridge-building workshops so that they be nice to each other

e: wait the Jays don't even play the Sox this month

Rivalry ended with YANKEES
Now ORIOLES is my bitter rival

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Miz Kriss posted:

Is Chris Sale the same guy who cut up his jersey because he didn't like the way it looked?

I believe he said it was because they were uncomfortable (it was a throwback jersey)

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

seiferguy posted:

When do the Red Sox play in Baltimore next? I kind of want to watch them to see how they treat the team. Especially if Sale is pitching.

June 1-4

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
my childhood fenway memories are mostly of mo vaughn failing to drive in the tying/winning run in the bottom of the ninth and drunk fans rushing the field (which i swear happende like every other game)

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/RedSox/status/860221716760596480

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Tom Gorman posted:

holy guacamole Schilling is stupid

well i mean

no poo poo

Adbot