Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

I didn't know they were talking about the drink because I know the donut better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

I hope that Boston has video where you can hear it, they release it, and then mlb pressures that fucker into a public apology

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

What is happening to the Mets this year god drat

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Vindicated for putting him on my hated baseball player list at the start of last season

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

The stuff I struggle with here: 1) Mets staff is completely loving incompetent at handling this. 2) Harvey isn't an everyday player, how loving hard is it to not drink the day before your start. You have like 4 other days to hit it why are you loving that part up.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

I just glanced at that picture and I thought he was sitting behind a giant Mars bar

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Tim Tebows upside is selling merch and putting butts in seats. He'll have a spot on a roster somewhere as long as the merch moves

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

I never thought I would type out these words, but I think the team to root for in New York is now the Yankees

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Bonds doesn't deserve the Hall. Its a shame but there it is

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

The 90s should be stricken from the Hall, and if possible, all of written history

I'm in Bakersfield for work and this stupid hotel doesn't have any baseball on. What the gently caress.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

Anyone who gets mad about an athlete using PEDs is incredibly naive about how many athletes from high school through to the masters games are doping.

This ridiculous statement can be used to turn a blind eye to every lovely thing in sports including domestic abuse, petty crimes, and worse. Its a dumb argument and you shouldn't abandon an ideal to defend millionaire retired sports personalities.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

https://mobile.twitter.com/dfank_BU/status/865309217233797120

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Pretend I photoshopped judge's Jersey onto the monster from Goonies for ugliest player on the Yankees

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

The Twins bullpen put up an amazing performance holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Cubs won't make the post season but the twins will lol

• Locked thread