Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Poque posted:

The last Brewers series vs the Braves was great, because Ryan Braun got injured

wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

I don't really care if Harvey missed practice or whatever but if it means some funny NYC tabloid headlines then I'm all for it

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Tim Tebow will never play in a major league baseball game

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Familia had surgery to remove a blood clot from his shoulder and will be out for "several months"

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Giants have won four in a row and I Still Believe.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Spoeank posted:

The San Francisco Giants have won five straight Major League Baseball games, which is 29% of their season-long wins :toot:

(they're losing today because Kershaw has to pitch against the Giants, by law)

LA keeps moving his starts so that he faces the Giants. Which is easy to do when you're manipulating the 10-Day DL to run a 6/7-man rotation, haha.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Jummy posted:

Well yeah, she's dead.

Cross her off the list, then.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Bat flips rule... but maybe, a game where you've injured the other team's star player, in a series where your pitchers have drilled the other team's batters a bunch, is not the ideal time for a bat flip?

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Alex Wood is the latest Dodgers SP to go on the DL with a Very Serious injury that will cause him to miss exactly one start.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Bryce Harper is awesome and fun, Hunter Strickland is a dumbass, and idiots on social media, etc, need to stop posting stupid poo poo like this about Buster cause it makes me mad:

https://twitter.com/BarstoolNate/status/869328301764079616

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

• Locked thread