Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
The soundtrack to the original Nier game is actually purchasable on the iTunes store. That said, there's a number of spoilers in the music names.

I own it and there are a few particular tracks I've probably listened to 50 times now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

cant cook creole bream posted:

I like how, when the game asked you, all of you decided to see your daughter, but then you ignored her and only did Popola's stuff anyway.
Seriously, you didn't even drop by there.
Pretty sure they did though?

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

White Coke posted:

If Yoko Taro does remake NieR I hope that it includes both Father and Brother NieR so we can see how they play off each other.
Oh yeah, I'd definitely be down with that. It'd resolve that lingering question of "why is Nier going off for days at a time when he has a sick daughter at home": the other one would be taking care of her.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

It's natural if you're confused now, because we just don't have all the information on on what's going on yet. We're desperately chasing rumors. My only advice is to pay attention to every new piece of information we get, but don't take anything for granted: our understanding of this Black Scrawl situation could change at any moment.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

cant cook creole bream posted:

It actually sounded like they didn't really care about the lighthouse. It was an excuse to give her life a meaning. She realized that in the end and was grateful for it.
Yeah, Argate pointed out that it's always sunny so why do you need a lighthouse, and I don't think the devs forgot that. A lighthouse might still be of some marginal use, sure, but they mostly just gave her that job so she would have something to do.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

That's a mean cliffhanger.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Shei-kun posted:

RIP The Aerie for the second time.

How many more times is it going to be exploded for the various endings again?
With intense, dedicated completionism and proper use of saving, I *think* this can be the last time.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

You know, in retrospect, I'm pretty sure Project Gestalt was hosed from the get go if even a completely successful reunited human can get their soul baked off if they stand in the light for too long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Geemer posted:

That's only a problem for half the planet, though. It stopped turning after all.
The half that Project Gestalt was done in, unfortunately