Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
That sounds like a great format. I love this game and the sequel to pieces. But this original NieR can be quite annoying sometimes. Yoko Taro is sometimes not a nice person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
The music from the nier games is literally the best original video game music.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I actually only clicked on it by accident, but the new cut version links to episode 2.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I really like your frequent update schedule. Soon I wont be able to watch LPs anymore, so I hope you get to experience some things in this game while I can still see it.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
You didn't even stay to listen to that song for a bit. That's really rude.

Also, don't search for that song! The comments and related videos are lousy with spoilers. Like seriously! Never search for something from this game.

Have a polsy link instead:
https://polsy.org.uk/play/yt/?vurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DVDftyQ96ZVs

It's really wistful and gloomy compared to the previous music. But it doesn't exactly sound sad. It's a quite great theme for a great character.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 18:29 on May 15, 2017

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I like how, when the game asked you, all of you decided to see your daughter, but then you ignored her and only did Popola's stuff anyway.
Seriously, you didn't even drop by there.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Must have missed it then. Weird. I thought they went to the town, talked to Devola, she directed them to a small sidequest with for her sister and once they were there, Popola gave them the new mission.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Color Printer posted:

I mean yeah it was a nice sentiment in a way I guess, but these people also lied to you mainly so you could keep the lighthouse running until you drop dead

It actually sounded like they didn't really care about the lighthouse. It was an excuse to give her life a meaning. She realized that in the end and was grateful for it.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Some of the dialog in the fishing quest chain is really great and it's a shame if you miss it.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

BioEnchanted posted:

Are you ducking the sound more than usual? The game audio has been super quiet at points where in previous vids there was more of a balance.

Yeah, I wasn't gonna mention it myself, but the ducking feels a bit extreme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Purified Longing posted:

A weary traveler came upon a lonely village, where he hoped to find some rest.

That night, he heard a clear voice, singing a sad tune. Deep within, it stirred feelings he hadn't felt in years.

Soon, it was all he could think about. He wanted to hear more. Embrace the voice. Heal it's sorrows. Become one!

And so, like many before, he offered his heart to this cursed dagger.