Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I don't know if I can keep watching this LP, if Fae keeps on dropping these hard 'book' slurs like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I'm pretty sure that Dark Hand is the mightiest spell you have right now too.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

JT Jag posted:

Oh yeah, I'd definitely be down with that. It'd resolve that lingering question of "why is Nier going off for days at a time when he has a sick daughter at home": the other one would be taking care of her.

It takes a village to raise a child.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Dark Phantasm is great for those wolves.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

ChaosArgate posted:

Oh yeah that dream reminds me, right dream dream after this session ended, Artix and I somehow made dream dream dream dreamFae think dream she was dream having a stroke dream dream and I'm still dream dream dream dream upset it happened dream right after we stopdreamped recording dream dream.

Itchy, tasty

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Dammit, we only got the one Unite Hand at the beginning.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I can't believe the game ends before you can even go into the building. This is D4 all over again.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

C-Euro posted:

Some god-tier music in this episode.

Also some god-tier sadness (and I'm betting it will get worse) :smith:

https://twitter.com/kyufuji/status/872609516864630784?lang=en

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Poil posted:

Kainé. And the basement dweller. :neckbeard:

Did they listen to that thing thrash about down there for five whole years?

Since it was quiet when you went into the library, I like to imagine that it was slamming against the door while Emil was turning it and Kainé to stone so it also got petrified.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

C-Euro posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Games > Let's Play! > My Dad Can Beat Up Your Dad - Let's Play NieR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

ChaosArgate posted:

I'm so bad at keeping up to date on this LP. :negative:

Well, you are juggling two of them now tbf.

I hope you and Fae eventually do another I've Never Played A Video Game episode.