Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

I quite enjoyed the CJacobs audio book!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

+1 on requesting less extreme ducking

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

The sound balance seems better to me, thanks!

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Regarding the flowers-cult connection, it might be a reference to the Hare Krishnas? They had a thing about giving and/or selling flowers to people and were seen as a cult when they were big.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Holy poo poo your question is so so much better than how 90% of the people ask about this stuff!

Dunno how Fae is gonna respond, but personally, thank you for being much more reasonable and sensitive about such things than most people :unsmith:

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Kibayasu posted:

That doesn't even make sense as a pun. Maybe charocsma.

I dunno, I can see how "charwolfsma" is a weak joke (not a pun) from combining "charisma" and "wolf", but I have absolutely no idea where "charocsma" came from.

I do not get your joke at all, friend

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Ah! Okay, yes that makes sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

The two Ayapaneco speakers may not have actually had a feud (http://stories.schwa-fire.com/who_save_ayapaneco#chapter-113060), and they are currently working to teach the language to the youth of their community :unsmith: