Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Isn't there some sort of curse on NieR video lps? Best of luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Fish Noise posted:

I appreciate that Nier and Weiss both immediately mirroring Artix's thoughts on the Aerie.

He has played it a lot. Maybe he used to love the Aerie, but over time picked up their opinions as his own.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
If Yoko Taro does remake NieR I hope that it includes both Father and Brother NieR so we can see how they play off each other.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

ChaosArgate posted:

Oh yeah that dream reminds me, right dream dream after this session ended, Artix and I somehow made dream dream dream dreamFae think dream she was dream having a stroke dream dream and I'm still dream dream dream dream upset it happened dream right after we stopdreamped recording dream dream.

Snake dreamer.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
I was worried that this LP had fallen victim to the NieR VLP curse. Glad to see it back.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Kibayasu posted:

Don't pay attention to how Tyrann just fought the party just fine in sunlight just now.

He's probably resistant what with possessing someone's body.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Kibayasu posted:

I think the wolves were about where I started to roll my eyes a bit at the overly maudlin scenarios you learn about in the second game. I was still invested in the characters, and Tyrann was such a joy to listen to, and was fully on board to see where it was going but plots behind the main plot just got a bit more predictable.

Yeah I'm also not that moved when every twist is that the shades were the real victims all along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Tenebrais posted:

Also, Popola and Devola being androids created to ensure the completion of project gestalt means that somewhere, someone in the process decided that, taking into account all reasonable activities the androids might have to engage in, this one was going to be a horny drunk.

Their designers probably wanted to recreate human behavior as perfectly as possible so they could blend in among the replicants better. And maybe they wanted to make androids as replacements for natural humans incase Project Gestalt failed.