Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
I think an app called Suber would be great. Request a submarine or hero sandwich or what have you, and have it delivered to you.

This would obviate the need to go out and get your own sandwich, and it means no mean dealing with the shaky reliability of sandwich chains that claim to offer delivery, but charge twice what your sandwich costs for it and they don't deliver it with love and it flies forward into the floorboards from the passenger seat and you end up with a big sopping wet expensive mess of a sandwich that makes you question the validity of every life decision you've made up to that point.

I think many recognize this pain I'm describing, and we're all waiting for our lives to be disrupted out of it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread