Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peg Sliderskew
You should make an app that comes up with million dollar ideas so that I don't have to. I will give you $5 per idea.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peg Sliderskew
Puber would be great for those 'In an important meeting with food poisoning' moments.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Peg Sliderskew
Buber would be great for those 'In an important meeting but forgot your bra' moments.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Peg Sliderskew

vanisher posted:

Installed, got a guy to come over to grind my beans but there was a misunderstanding

Did he forget to use Luber?

Courtesy of Manifisto

Peg Sliderskew

joke_explainer posted:

Gruber, the app for when you are looking for professional criminals to help you with your genius plan in which you hide a relatively minor criminal act by openly committing a far more serious major terrorist act in the process

Courtesy of Manifisto

Peg Sliderskew
Ubeard, although that's really just for HotSoapyBeard.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peg Sliderskew

cda posted:

i woul dl leave out a bunch of trash painted gold and hope they'd take my trash out for me

You'll need Gildr for that.

Courtesy of Manifisto

• Locked thread