Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Le Saboteur posted:

The NSA really needs to work on their security protocols. Dude broke in by standing outside a door and waiting for someone to leave.

There's literally a sign next to one of the doors he goes in that says "No Tailgating"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Watching is like hazily remembering the night before where you drank too much. I seem to have forgotten more than I haven't forgotten about this show. I keep knowing I should know who or what they are talking about, but it just isn't there. I dunno if that says more about me or the show.

I still assosciate this show with Kate Mara

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Someone remind me what happened to Remy Danton and the woman he ended up banging? Her actress is in Deadwood which I've been watching recently.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Slashrat posted:

Remy Danton and Jackie Sharp decided to no longer give a gently caress about their careers and/or the blackmail Frank had on them, and instead just cut ties with Washington and ran off together.

gently caress I knew the name Jackie Sharp but didn't put it because I convinced myself it was the name of the prosecutor special investigator(??) woman.

Anyway I'm on episode 5 and if this show doesn't end with him declared Dictator For Life or some scorched earth nuke everyone thing then it was not worth it.

drunken officeparty fucked around with this message at 12:20 on May 31, 2017

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

He's handsome as hell though. You can tell he's packing some serious gunnage under those dress shirts

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I always felt that way about the solo Doug scenes. The actor makes a great loyal henchman for the Underwoods, but good god I don't care about him stalking a variety of women. And those scenes are always super slow and uninteresting even if I did care.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I just got to the beginning of episode 12. What was that, like 3 feet? I'd rather they just go full fiction and call in Jason Bourne

Also this whole season I have no idea who the important older blonde lady is. I just go with it but I seriously don't know what her official job is and how she just appeared out of nowhere and is now a major player.

drunken officeparty fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Jun 3, 2017

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I just finished. The last episode was the worst. Every resolution to anything was terrible.

And I still have no loving idea where Jane came from or what her job is supposed to be. She literally apparated out of thin air and became secretary of state but not really

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I understand Usher though. Well, who he is but not why they trust him at all. Being the Doug of Conway makes sense that he is connected and stuff. She is apparently a white house ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I'm an american yet I want Petrov to nuke the U.S. I don't even know what he sounds like in real life but he makes a great Putin charicature.

I hoped for a brief second some nuke shenanigans would happen in the scene where Claire goes into the nuclear football at night but it just went nowhere and was never mentioned.

• Locked thread