Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

What the gently caress were they thinking. All they had to do was have claire kill frank and end it nicely, I could write 800 words about how much this sucked but I don't want to bore you all even more than the show did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Alright I'm going to bore you with my opinions

- The election should have just been won or lost, the whole continuing story line was as exhausting as the real election.
- The writers seem to think we enjoy Frank being a puppet master, but having him appear to be on the back foot the whole time then randomly go no I meant to destroy my presidency is dumb. He could've avoided impeachment by starting a war
- As if Frank would randomly decide after a 30 year political career that the private sector is where he wants to be and his priority is to make money, it's ridiculous. He even gave that long speech saying he wants power not money in previous seasons.
- Instead of giving Claire a brain they just made her accidentally win power through Frank giving it to her, it makes her betrayal worth absolutely nothing.
- The deaths were dumb and cheap, especially Claire's strategist and the gay partner of Franks, also the hacker guy shouldve jumped down the stairwell hole to suicide in russia it wouldve made way more sense.

• Locked thread