Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I would vote for Underwood 2036 but luckily for me voting is abolished :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
HoC account on Instagram released a few images, most notably text of the Presidential Oath of Office but with letters spelling out IMPEACH sticking out

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I can't believe it already started I was not keeping track at all gently caress

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
chiming in to say that like everyone else i'm glad yates is dead
the satan opening episode was extremely weird and was awful. please stop
every character on this show has some weird hobby / thing they do and it's very weird
i didn't understand why there needed to be the francis / cosplayer relationship it came and went and nothing happened
the whole thing felt like season 3-lite in the constant frank to claire bullying and the underwood vs underwood dynamic
and it really needs to end next season

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

LogisticEarth posted:

I think this is one of my biggest pet peeves from this season. Like, ok when the dude was first introduced back in Season 1 or 2, he was just a one-off character that created some surreal instance that seemed to throw Frank for a bit of a loop. Then they bring him back for...some reason this season, they fart around a bit with some non-plotline, and then oops Frank and him are lovers for a brief moment and then... he's dead. Which might have had some impact if the body count for this season wasn't already absurdly high.

They need to call it quits, and focus on wrapping this up sussinctly and compellingly next season.

holy poo poo i had to look it up and i didn't even realize it was him who jumped the fence. i maybe thought it was him but then i thought "why the gently caress would he be doing this"

what a mess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
one of the most annoying things out of everything is that frank decides to pursue the loving private sector with his wife at the presidency. yes, i understand that it gives more freedom to do poo poo, it's more power presumably, etc. but this series has always been him seeking first the presidency, and then keeping it. it's a sudden 180 to go "well actually, we can double up" because gently caress

• Locked thread