Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Pump it up! Do it! posted:

Probably get rid of the Twenty-second Amendment and do a FDR. I thought they would do that by creating chaos and argue for a strong leader but I have no idea what the gently caress is going on in this show any more. I don't understand at all either why anyone would want Claire as President either and how the democratic party isn't completely dead after having two presidents resigning in a row. The more I think about this show the stupider it gets, honestly the only show that I can think of that has become a caricature of itself in the same way is probably Dexter.

They're going to pull a Putin / Medvedev. Except it's FUnderwood / CUnderwood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

I binge-watched it because I hoped it'd get better. It didn't.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Aaaaand when she wakes up... Then what? Frank will be in trouble. Again.

Doug is going to kill her.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

TXT BOOTY7 2 47474 posted:

This thread title really needs a change, the show had absolutely nothing to do with the real election

actually, the real election and the show were both really bad

• Locked thread