Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Finished it yesterday and it certainly isn't as good as it once was, but it is the only show I will binge in a day or two every year so whatever. Hopefully season 6 is about Frank trying to become the worlds first Trillionaire with Claire's help and it is really corrupt, maybe they take over the country or some poo poo. But, it will probably be the end and they will go all out to destroy each other.
Also, like half of last season and 75% of this one was based on re-election, which is weird and we no longer match a real world election timeline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Someone said Conway had PTSD coming on, but I thought that maybe he didn't really save that dude and that was why he didn't like to go into detail, but their idea is probably better.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Boris Galerkin posted:

That's what I thought too after seeing the preview where they aired the "2016, 2020, 2024, 2028, 2032" scene.

How would 2032 happen without overriding term limits? Oh, I think Frank actually talked about that. He could do 16 and 20, Claire 24 and 28, but then what? Not like we'll ever find out, but with him resigning like right after he got elected could he STILL serve 2 more full terms?

• Locked thread