Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS

Caros posted:

Holy poo poo.

The first scene with Underwood is loving incredible.

Agreed. What a way to open.

Really, I hope this is going in the direction of "Brazen like Trump, but smart about when to do it."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
Just finished Episode 1. Very promising start.

Can someone remind me who the guy doing internet and phone survelliance for the Underwoods last season is again? I can't remember his name or how specifically he got brought in.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
E2: Goddamn, Donald Blythe savaged Cathy. He's going out quietly, but not taking poo poo over it from anyone who were even deeper into the mess than him.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
Watching episode 3 now. Holy poo poo that SS agent on Claire's plane looks goofy, just staring straight ahead through the entire scene.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
Gold nugget from E6

"They wanna know what happened with their election."
*deadpan* "We're fixing it."
"Yeah... that's what they're afraid of."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS

drunken officeparty posted:

Someone remind me what happened to Remy Danton and the woman he ended up banging? Her actress is in Deadwood which I've been watching recently.

Remy Danton and Jackie Sharp decided to no longer give a gently caress about their careers and/or the blackmail Frank had on them, and instead just cut ties with Washington and ran off together.

• Locked thread