Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
It's going to be fun to see Frank and everyone who's supported him finally get theirs when the series finally ends, it's not like we'll see that kind of payoff happen in reality. Put me down for Frank blowing his head off with a shotgun just like his father did when the walls have finally closed down sufficiently around him, or even better arranging for someone to kill him so he can get out with his "legacy" intact. Ooh, or Claire finally has enough and offs him.

So many fun ways he could meet his doom, but I don't expect the show to end until season 7, it's too high profile a show for Netflix to allow it to die before then. Six seasons is possible, but I'm fully expecting it to go past that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I think it'd be cute if we saw a Trump allusion character in the Republican primaries and he gets ignored and ends up with only like 3% of the vote. Frank's definitely going to do most of the Trumpy stuff, they might throw his opponent like one Trump thing like being hard on Immigration and building a wall or something, but it's not hard to picture Frank playing up threats and dangers like immigrants coming to take all the jobs or notIsis to get votes.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

Skipped ahead to the final few episodes, and drat the Underwoods are done playing around. At least one big event that I didn't really expect too, though I probably should have before the season even started. I'm starting to see how the series could end, and I hope they go in the direction I'm thinking of.

Edit: Oh, and there was a line at the end there that really twisted the knife in how the real election went down in a way that had to be intentional.

NowonSA fucked around with this message at 10:28 on May 30, 2017

• Locked thread