Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Anonymous John posted:

I'm assuming this isn't the final season, right? Because it seems like this show could be wrapped up satisfactorily in 1-2 seasons.

I'm assuming if this was the final season they would be promoting it as such. I'm sure there will be at least one more season of the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It really sucks that the entirety of Franks run as president was dealing with the election, then after the election he resigns and is done.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It was for sure the whitest season of House of Cards.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The good writers were actually just stealing the UK house of cards script. Once they went completely on their own, its been downhill with a few upticks.

Also having a single election run for 3 out of 5 seasons, and then having Frank resign at the end, what the gently caress were they even thinking?

• Locked thread