Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

Watched all of it and I think this season was superior to the last two, HOC has always had large pills to swallow and something this season did with the slow build of political bullshit completely hooked me.

Tom intimating he was Lancelot was pretty funny, but my absolute favorite was Doug's crush telling him exactly why she fucks him ... hilarious.

I like the Hammerschmidt plot, towards the end he actually start stammering through a meeting trying to figure out all the moves(like the audience). I like his former assistant being a complete poo poo the whole time and then getting what he wanted/deserves.

I didn't outright hate anything like most other ppl seem to, Tom's scenes were way, way more boring in previous seasons, in S5 he's basically a mirror for Claire and she definitely shows him how hosed up she is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

What ever happened to Kathy Durants testimony? She just disappeared after a whole bunch of buildup. Just another hole in this garbage bag show I guess.

You missed probably the worst part of the entire season

• Locked thread