Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Just finished. I agree that it's more political soap opera, verging on political Doctor Who, and that it didn't live up to the promise of "We make the terror." I'll keep watching it, though, because I have a trash palette for TV and this still helps me shut off. Think all of these thoughts have been written before, but gently caress it:

- I laughed hard at Frank loving the avatar of his Civil War ancestor / fellow action figure enthusiast / lovely godawful personal trainer. It was so perfectly awful.
- For all the scene-chewing that Spacey does, I still love how Claire's actress makes Claire positively inhuman.
- Reporters feed at the trough every time someone leaves or pops up in Trump's cabinet and/or inner circle. They're seriously not going to notice that everyone around the Underwoods winds up with a case of untimely, suspicious death?
- Someone is going to have to explain "I gently caress you because I hate you" to me. It would make sense to me if she was dosing Doug with poison on the regular or something. Grudgefucking just doesn't seem to bridge the logical and emotional gap.
- Claire dunking on Blythe was great.
- I didn't enjoy anything involving Seth or the new deputy press secretary.
- Like others, Yates scenes were insta-fast forward for me. He just became bolt-on humanity to Claire, which was already done with her mom. You already knew how this was going to go.
- Yates would've pissed and poo poo on that carpet shortly after expiring. It's not enough that you left a dead body, you wrecked that carpet, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread