Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

Slashrat posted:

Agreed. What a way to open.

Really, I hope this is going in the direction of "Brazen like Trump, but smart about when to do it."

Yeah I just co-watched the first two episodes with someone and the take away was basically "I'd be scared about Trump watching this if Trump had any cunning or knowledge of US parliamentary procedure...."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It really sucks that the entirety of Trump's run as president was dealing with the election, then after the election he resigns and is done.

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer
I feel like the show this season was good overall, but still hit the "this was written for a different 2017" pitfall when Frank pulled the "you'll be the president, and I'll rule the private sector" plan.

If you know Clinton "dynasty" conspiracy theories it seems like it works better than whatever is happening now.

• Locked thread