Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chillbro Baggins
Oct 8, 2004
Bad Angus! Bad!

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I just realized that Tom Yates should have been played by Cary Elwes.

Or better yet, Elwes could have been that photographer from season 1. :stare:

YES

Also Claire kinda telegraphed the breaking of the fourth wall, she turned and smiled at the camera when Frank launched off on a monologue at a few points before she spoke to us.

But oh poo poo that moment when she's walking across the frame and stops, turns her head to spike the lens, and says something like "Oh, it's you. I know you're there, I just don't like you." And now it's her turn? Frank likes to chew the scenery for us, Claire hates us. She's gonna make Frank look like a saint by comparison. Since she's probably gonna appoint the Steve Jobs knockoff VP and Doug Stamper is martyring himself for the Underwoods' crimes, she should hire Mal Tucker as her enforcer. Capaldi ain't The Doctor anymore, he has the time. :v:

Escobarbarian posted:

Finally watching through this season and my favourite moment so far is when Claire totally owns that Donald guy and he responds with "I just realised your initials are missing an N and a T" talk about the most weaksauce burn of all time
Not the best burn, but ... not like he was wrong. She is now queen oval office of bitch mountain and has learned from her husband's mistakes. Either they both burn, or she burns him and becomes Josephine Stalin.

Chillbro Baggins fucked around with this message at 08:50 on Jun 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread