Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

drunken officeparty posted:

I just finished. The last episode was the worst. Every resolution to anything was terrible.

And I still have no loving idea where Jane came from or what her job is supposed to be. She literally apparated out of thin air and became secretary of state but not really

She's intelligence community deep state who operates from a commerce bureaucracy position that gives her lots of access and career security with a low profile. She breaks cover/appears at the time she does because of the pseudo-coup, which the intelligence community is aware of mostly because of the military's intentional mishandling of the terrorist strike. It's a premise with lots of potential that they then have the characters react with baffling nonchalance to and completely fumble through the latter half of the season.

We just binged the season and ugh, I hope next season is the last.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Yeah on top of everything the season felt really cheap compared to the others, conveniently avoiding showing any of the campaign rally crowds, inauguration ball, foreign sets besides not-Putins office, any of the military actions, etc. The scene where the guy climbs the White House fence looked like CW network b-drama production.

• Locked thread