Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Oh gently caress this is really hard to watch, but amazing.

Holy poo poo no fly list, did they write and shoot this season in 3 months or are they just psychic? gently caress this is good

Episode 2 haha frank just stopped time for a monologue, BLAH BLAH BULLSHIT

precision fucked around with this message at 10:05 on May 30, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Frank just broke the wall beyond the fourth wall :psyduck:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I would bet actual money that Trump ends up tweeting something hilariously tone deaf about House of Cards.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Do you own Kings on DVD? That's rad.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Ha, I legit forgot I did the thread for season 3.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I forgot quite a few details of the entire terrorist stuff from the last few eps of last season. Not sure why though since I remember liking the whole season.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
On episode 6 now and despite some mis-steps like the hammy delivery of "2020, 2024, etc" I'm enjoying it more than season 3 but not as much as 4.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
This season did not need Tom at all. He's so awful.

Frank's boyfriend is way better than Claire's boyfriend. Did the guy who played Adam have to leave the show or something, because they set him up far better than Tom and he was also actually entertaining.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Nothing in this season was as pointless or annoying as Jackie and Remy. God I hated those two and when they teamed up it was a perfect storm of terrible

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I think it would help to realize that for at least a couple of seasons now, this show has diverted from what it was in seasons 1 and 2 and has become a soap opera. Taken on those terms, it's absolutely fine.

I mean the POTUS is having gay sex in a stairwell, the VP is the WIFE of the POTUS, and she has a live-in side-piece. It's total fantasy.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Nobnob posted:

Watching the real news nowadays does not entirely imply the fantasy part though, despite negative news covfefe.

covfefe is something that would have happened on a season of Veep and been funny because of how implausible it was :smith:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Solkanar512 posted:

I had to laugh when they had a loving camp out at the Bohemian Grove.

That whole sequence was the best part of the season. You can tell Spacey was really having fun there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
The British version is very different in tone and content. They're barely related at this point.

• Locked thread