Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

Damn, that is one suave eel.

Hoodwinker posted:

I know you can order boxes with meal assembly ingredients in them, but how lovely would it be to order from a service that just gave you a random assortment of food?

"My box came with a jar of minced garlic, seven tangerines, an unlabeled can, a single chicken thigh, and three thawed freezepops."

This is my original idea please do not steal. There's somebody that would actually buy this.

You just need Chopped branding for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

Am I reading that story right that the manager committing wage theft didn't get fired?

Because of course they didn't.

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

Krispy Wafer posted:

The couch is the dead giveaway. That and the gaming PC when everyone knows you don't PC game on a couch.

just lol if you don't have your pc hooked up to both a monitor and your giant gently caress-off tv for both serious business and couch play.