Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr Jankenstein
Aug 6, 2009

Hold the newsreader's nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers.

Noctone posted:

I feel like I remember people talking about them coming out with some new chip that was supposed to blow everyone's tits off but I could be misremembering. Maybe if we have any computer nerds itt they can help?

The ryzen processor, which set a world record benchmark. It's supposed to compete with the i7 in a way the a12 or fx never could

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Jankenstein
Aug 6, 2009

Hold the newsreader's nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers.

dreesemonkey posted:

Our work has a life insurance policy on our behalf which is one year of income, and her husband is a federal employee (prison guard) so I'm assuming there is probably a similar benefit if they were to die prematurely. Also, term life was also offered at the meeting today, but not pitched as hard as you would imagine.

I get free life insurance for me and pay 3.83/ paycheck for a 100k policy for my husband.

Our health insurance is awesome too, but I'm sticking with Medicaid as long as I can. (Which is Oct)

Working retail for a major company that actually treats their employees decent is gwm

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)