Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

I don't even understand how you could get nearly 10k underwater on a car loan during that time-frame.

No doubt. Good luck with that refi too :thumbsup:

BWM Parents edition: Take out a HELOC in the middle of a housing bubble to invest in a pre-fab condo project as a part owner so that when the developer skips the country with all your money shortly after ground is broken you have virtually no recourse. They lost more money in that scam than I am currently worth, but at least now they take my advice on financial stuff seriously since I told them it was a bad idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Well, we wouldn't want to lose anybody of import while trying to export american exceptionalism for the benefit of our corporate overlords.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

savesthedayrocks posted:

real estate can only go up :downs:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PersonalFinanceCanada/comments/69pqsg/does_anyone_have_experience_selling_a_home_im_in/ posted:

I bought a home I can't afford. I'm a first time home buyer.

My mortgage is 790k. I bought the home for 850k and I put 10% down. I get the keys in a few weeks. I plan on putting it on the market right away. I just want my hard earned money back I saved. That's all.

I will not discuss how I feel like I got screwed over or how stupid of a failure I am. I just need options here.

I spent 10k on lawyer/land transfer. I'm now looking forward to pay 23k in CMHC insurance which is part of my mortgage. As well as real estate fees for selling this home. No, I don't have the option to keep the home for x number of months or renting it out.

I have a variable rate of 2.2% and I understand there will be penalty fees.

Any advice on how to go forward and making most of my money back? Yes, I'm young and stupid and I don't want a house anymore in stupid Toronto.

Please help.

:gizz:

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

BEHOLD: MY CAPE posted:

What does it mean to be "financially responsible but not have the credit for a mortgage", those things seem to come closely hand in hand

Probably the same as this 27 year old guy - an average guy with an average knowledge of money. Unfortunately for them, the venn diagram between 'average with money' and BWM has a lot of overlap.

quote:

I had been pre approved for a $4,500 credit limit increase, but I was too scared to approve it. I'm literally terrified to use my card at this point. Anyway, ignorant me was like, "Well, if it's good for my credit, I guess I'll do it." Now my credit limit is $10,000 and I feel like I have a huge pit in my stomach. I'm not worried about being tempted to go on a shopping spree; despite my credit card debt, I'm generally quite frugal - I've had this credit card since I was about 20 and basically just lost control at keeping up with paying it off somewhere along the way.

In yet another way the old world bloodlines are establishing their superiority over our mongoloid north american heritage, the Finnish have invented a better horse derby by culling and hopefully eating the weakest link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAY-ZskKiXA

:perfect:

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Virtue posted:

I'm really confused. Whats going on here?

Edit: not the jizz, the part about the house

I guess I could have provided context - Canada is in a speculative real estate bubble fueled by easy credit and chickenshit politicians who can't threaten their voter base's ~house values~. Toronto specifically is up something stupid like 30% y/y, so the 'buy now or never' mantra means people are getting into bidding wars over rat traps with no conditions. It's to the point where real estate is the largest contributor to GDP before even counting in related industries like construction and finance. A lot of discretionary spending comes from paper gain HELOCs.

This dude is experiencing buyer's regret after doing the rough equivalent of buying a pre-fab condo on an interest only NINJA loan in Miami circa Q3 2006, but in a recourse-mortgage area. Between taxes, interest, penalties, fees, etc the dude will likely be out maybe 100k between the emotional buy and emotional sell. If he's lucky a greater fool will come along to bail him out and mitigate his losses, if he's not then lol.

e. pricing it out because why not - lost costs would be 3% CMHC fee (25.5k), 5% realtor fee (42.5k), a few months interest as a mortgage breaking penalty (5-10k depending on lender if he can sell it before rates rise next month), land transfer fees (26k between provincial and municipal up front, though some will be rebatable as a first time buyer). Dude needs to sell now for +100k to break even, ignoring property taxes/insurance/maintenance.

Guest2553 fucked around with this message at 06:46 on May 9, 2017

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Sometimes BWM can come in degrees. Telling people to buy into highly leveraged "investments" in the middle of a speculative bubble while blaming kids these days for institutional problems counts. Even if the point was slightly exaggerated this guy still comes across as a smarmy douchebag. The first sentence of the article was literally "A YOUNG rich lister who made his fortune off the back of Australia’s capital city property boom says his generation needs to stop buying $4 coffees and travelling if they want to own a home.", followed by some garbage about expectation management and "my biggest flaw is that i'm a perfectionist abloobloo" while completely overlooking that he's mostly been lucky. Not a hill I'd want to die on but you do you.

anyways

https://www.reddit.com/r/financialindependence/comments/6bacja/100_stocks_without_bear_market_experience/dhl22hi/ posted:

Most of the guys I know at work day trade their TSP accounts. You're only allowed to make 2-3 trades per month to move between stocks and bonds. It's funny to watch them gather around at lunch and try to do technical analysis on the S&P 500 to determine what the best trade of the month will be. One of the guys showed me his annual statement and he only made 2-5% every year for the last 5 years. He would have been better off just sitting in bonds. I'm really curious what they're gonna do during the next drop.

government workers, indeed :allears:

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

Is there any feasible way to ban MLMs?

Violent revolution.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Yeah I took it as a given that the dollhouses don't exist, I'm just not sure whether the old man's primary hustle is running away with the cash or running away with the girl.

Content :v:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PersonalFinanceCanada/comments/6gai2x/first_home_as_an_investment/ posted:

Hello PFC. I have 2 options, buying a place to live in or buying one to rent out for it's benefits a little later down the line (if there are any). Ontario if it matters. Single income.

Option 1 - Buy house to live in, can't afford more than 185k. Therefore, small condo.. nothing fancy. Likely won't want to live there long which could result in me selling without having "got my moneys worth" out of it.

Option 2 - Buy a cheap but reliable place, rent it out and use the benefits from having such an asset/income to buy a bigger, better house in 3 or 4+ years... or less?

Here's my issues. My savings could get me 20% down no problem with some emerg funds to spare. But I max out at 185k because my single income is too low to be approved for more. So... My thoughts are in a couple years, income will have gone up a couple bucks an hour slightly increasing my reliable salary + my income overall would have gone up a bit from the profit off the rental (I understand it may not be much to start given all the things landlords pay for but whatever its more income..). So...if I have this house I'm renting under my belt, can that make me worth more? and/or worthy of more mortgage to buy a home I can live in? Currently I have zero options of increasing my income, I've tried a few things but nothing more than some extra pocket money is all I can get. NOTE: I could have this all wrong as I feel like buying a place to rent out could also be considered a big bad debt the banks see as a negative. Credit right now is considered "good" if it matters.

If anyone bought their first home as an investment, how well or unwell did that work for you? Also, yes being a landlord is a world of it's own, I know. I am prepared for that and have some experience in that arena thanks to my current career. Tips are still welcome!

For reference, Ontario is very tenant friendly and unless you live in some super rural setting, 200k won't buy poo poo. His understanding of things is so poor that this isn't even wrong :allears:

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Title says it all:

quote:

Looking to invest in E-sports anyone know any companies or how I would be able to put my money in to the E-sports scene.

:canada:

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

I'm not ameican but I thought one of the features of parent plus loans was that it is solely in the name of parents and the children are not responsible for it? Unless there's a million-dollar-plus inheritance that'll go away if she tells her parents to get hosed, ain't no relative who act like that is worth that much money.

fakedit: welcome back tb!

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

So serious question here. How many people would be interested in doing a sort of BWM themed "Advice" book where we all take a specific chapter (investing, day trading, mortgages, etc) and write just the worst ideas we have about them and try to get it published by a reputable publisher under a pen name?

I'd want to get in on this faster than a luxury train car towed by bridal horses

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

Leon Trotsky has the purest loving BWM smack, man.

It's motherfucking fentanyl is what it is.

e. Holy shitfucking goddamn :stonk:

quote:

the car had well over 100.000 miles in less than 6 months (work related)

quote:

I'm honestly curious what you do to cause over 100k miles in less than 6 months on a car. That's about 550 miles per day, every day, for 6 months. At 60mph, that's 9 hours of driving, every day, for 6 months.

quote:

To put into perspective we live 4.5 hrs away from work (back and forth every day) and the work was driving related during the work day. On top of that every one day off a week we would travel for see something new ( before things turned sour money wise) driving a lot was our lifestyle for a while. It is possible.

Business, Finance, and Careers > Bad With Money: Driving a lot was our lifestyle

Guest2553 fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Jun 29, 2017

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

:aaaaa:

Wedding...good (with money}?

quote:

Parents' divorce decree says my father is supposed to pay for my wedding. Is that enforceable?

I want to believe

Guest2553 fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Jul 12, 2017

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

ate all the Oreos posted:

There was a Rifftrax short a while ago about spotting scammers (On Guard, Bunco!) that was made in like, the 70's I think, and I greatly enjoyed just how many of the scams depicted were not only still done almost exactly the same today but also were ones my idiot dad fell for.

There's an A/T thread about scams that has some nexus to this.

Zo posted:

yes it means that lovely parents raise lovely children but hey that's how we as a society decided things should be.

On one hand I don't like that things are so FYGM, but by virtue of posting in this thread we're probably better off than most so :shrug:

e. gently caress bbcode is hard, why didn't i learn this in middle school

Guest2553 fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Jul 12, 2017

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Nobody likes you, go gently caress the devil in hell.

I'll edit something BWM in shortly to stay on topic but really man shut the gently caress up you sizzle-dick motherfucker, even on ignore you're still an idiot.

e. ok got something

Context: the owner of that site is a former canadian politician/current financial advisor that's been bearing on the canadian housing bubble for years. A number of weeks ago during a local market maximum, a dude name derek wrote in to say that his house sold but the buyer flaked. Housing is down like 12%+ since then, but the buyer is responsible for the difference between what the house sells for and what they agreed to buy it for.

quote:

First up, Derek. You may recall this blog dog sold his North GTA McMansion at the height of the frenzy prior to Easter, received multiple bids, and picked the highest one – $2.25 million, more than he expected. Days later, with the market starting to turn, the buyers balked. They begged to be let out of the deal, then the mean lawyers were called in. Ultimately Derek relisted (for $2.25), later dropping the price to $1.9.

Meanwhile he sued the purchasers (one of whom is a real estate agent) for breach of contract. The claimed damages amount to $1 million plus costs, and the defendants have until the end of the month to file a statement of defence. But they ‘ve chosen to disappear. No communication. Nada.

Word from their agent is that an offer might possibly, maybe, perhaps be in the works for a max of $1.6. “I’ll take it,” says D, who meanwhile has rented a new place with possession on August 1st – the date the house deal was supposed to close. So all of the costs of his original place – mortgage payments, property taxes, insurance, maintenance from that day on – will be added to the claim.

Comments a lawyer working on similar cases in the area: “This is endemic. We are swamped with actions involving collapsed deals, and the effect seems to be one of dominoes. I’m starting to think the entire move-up market is collapsing as buyers elect to default, or find they cannot finance at the prices they paid. Good for us, though.”

BWM: overleveraging yourself to buy an asset in a bubble
BWM square: shelling out an amount in the high six figures for the same property except you don't actually own it and can't mortgage the balance. Coulda bought a house for that! :sad:

Guest2553 fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Jul 13, 2017

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Dwight Eisenhower posted:

BWM is paying $10 to post on a comedy forum and reading a thread about people bad with money that consistently gets distracted by a right-wing troll and a left-wing troll who both give one cause to remind oneself of Poe's Law.

TB is more often than not right about things imo. People complain about her 'messaging' but it's not like they'd change their opinion if she was nicer in challenging their lovely opinions so rage on, angry dinosaur, rage on.

I recently came across a subreddit entitlted Pro Revenge. Some of the stuff is probably STDH, but there's some entertaining stories about people who go all scorched earth after being wronged.

In this one a computer controller manufacturer realizes a competitor who sells a better constructed product was using a broken old copy of their firmware to make it run. This being the late 90s, the manufacturer tweaked their Y2K firmware upgrade in a way that effectively bricked controllers running this old version. BWM: cutting corners in a vital part of your business, allowing this to happen:

quote:

There was a bit of saber rattling when Competitor started getting complaints about Y2K that culminated in a series of messenger-delivered nasty-grams. Their position was that their outsourced programmers assured them they were compliant and that we should turn off the dialog before they sue us for tortious interference. Our position was that if they didn't want us to complain about the bugs they should have had their outsourced programmers steal a version that didn't have those bugs.

A year later Competitor went under. Between pulling their new product off the market voluntarily and the lawsuit with the foreign company they'd contracted to 'write' firmware, they just ran out of money. We got a great deal on some of their assets before they did though. Thousands of controllers for fifteen-cents on the dollar, tooling to make more for ten cents, etc, as they tried to keep the suit alive long enough to actually see money from it.

In pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered territory, a student residence slumlord skims a small amount off security deposits for bullshit charges when people leave. After realizing it was a deliberate scam, OP gives a heads up to other students in the building. The dad of one of the other tenants was a lawyer who took it personally and started digging. Turned out the guy had a dozen properties and they could prove it it was going on for years, meaning he skimmed enough money to enter criminal charges territory and potentially jeopordize his legal status and ownership of the properties. Oops!

This slumlord was a dick that wouldn't do any maintenance, so the tenants kept a leak flowing for months racking up an increasingly insane water bill. They'd shut off the water whenever someone would come by looking for the source of the leak, and in the end the landlord shelled out 25k to fix a non-existent problem that could have been avoided by doing 15 bucks worth of maintenance.

It's a nice blend of BWM and schadenfreude :)

FREE TB

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Don't worry it's legit, you're looking at the *back* collar his shirt through his semi-corporeal self.

Continuity maintained, crisis averted, you're welcome BFC :salute:

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

At least fence guy could probably find a way to legally rip that sumbitch out of the ground.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

curufinor posted:

this is the salutory thing about capitalism, in that the rate of profit decreases, and often by a lot, but it doesn't work salutorily in practice because the accumulated capital doesn't get redistributed after it does its useful work. that latter fact is why the koch brothers can do anything, having inherited billions of daddy's money. same deal with orange man

I hope I'm not first person who noticed your millennial -> snake people script, because it would be a shame so many missed it.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Underwater on an 8 year note for a truck at 14.5% interest bought without savings, but I'm in a better place and have a bangin' credit score of 653 so can someone help me refinance at a lower cost?

Leon's stories are like raw fentanyl straight to the urethra, but this BWM still made me feel something again.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Droo posted:

This conversation reminds me of an article I saw this morning.

http://www.businessinsider.com/liberals-can-win-if-they-stop-being-so-annoying-2017-7

I, too, predicate my support for human rights and civil liberties not upon the merit of their cases or any sense of morality, but upon how whoever is talking makes me feel. I don't like feeling sad, plus I am incapable of empathy for others not like me, so you faggots and spics better keep that in mind when trying to convince me why I should give a gently caress about your minority problems. Until then let's coll coal, cut medicaid, and lower taxes because the onus is on you to stop making me be an rear end in a top hat in a way that I find acceptable.
-the article

Content:

Follow-up to a recent post about Canadian anecdotally being down - now the real estate agency is saying that the average price has dropped 10% since April and sales volume have dropped in most area. My favorite quote of the article - "The Canadian housing market is now in its third month of what is expected to be a soft landing," TD Bank economist Diana Petramala said of the numbers.

It arrived a decade late, like most things in Canada, but damned if it's not happening :getin:

Guest2553 fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Jul 18, 2017

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

SquirrelFace posted:

he is a huge trump fan

He's a good guy

:thunk:

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

I was going to be the zero dollar heating bill but then decided to be the conspicuously absent food budget instead.

Also I don't want to pay a notary who performed a service for me, I kinda figured she'd do it for free since my family hires her for other stuff.

Title of this one says it all: Thinking about not paying credit cards any longer.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

^^ football is a loving cult in america. GWM if you're a high priest coache since you can literally get away with raping children, bad with money/life/society/everything else

I had a friend a decade ago who had poor impulse control and got into warhammer classic on a whim. He easily dropped a grand or more on a couple box sets, a bunch of special characters (including some zombie dragons that cost a couple hundred bucks), rule books, etc. Dude had a few thousand points worth of minis (which as I understand it is mostly useless, since you can only use 1500 points at a time or something) that ended up in a box and were never used after his wow addiction caused him to drop out of college.

This was all done as a student so it's not like he had much money to spare, warcraft also cost him his job/girlfriend, and he didn't believe in locking up his bicycles so he had more than one stolen.

Guest2553 fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Jul 21, 2017

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Hoodwinker posted:

Hold the gently caress up. Explain this one.

It would be more appropriate to say he was too lazy to lock them up and didn't believe it was worth the trouble of doing so.

Although MMM also doesn't believe in locking up bikes because it takes too long, so who knows anymore.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

LLCoolJD posted:

Calm down.

ok you stop saying dumb things then others don't need to call it out, sounds like a fair exchange.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Also, a title only post.

My baby girl just learned how to smile yet that title is the most adorable thing I've seen all day.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

monster on a stick posted:

You got it right, and she massively screwed it up. She can either pay him a ton of money, or admit that she changed a notarized document after the fact which is fraud. She's pretty much hosed now that she's decided to play games with her ex.

Goddamn, that's some M Night Shyamalan level twist right there. He's bad with money but she's so bad with money that it somehow makes him good with money? :confuoot:

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Some guy posts a lot of words justifying his failed market timing attempt.

quote:

In this series, I (Jin Choi) talk about my goal of reaching $1 million in my TFSA (Roth IRA equivalent) account by 2033...

At the end of June, I had $46,583 in my TFSA account, which was down by 14.3% during the month. By comparison, the Canadian stock market went down by 0.8% while the U.S. stock market went down by 3.3% in Canadian dollar terms. Therefore, my portfolio underperformed in June.

1775 words of masturbatory post hoc rationalization and deep thoughts on geopolitics follows to be capped off by some face-saving bullshit:

quote:

Lastly, let me just clarify that my TFSA account does not reflect the nature of my overall investment portfolio. To give you an idea, I hold more than 10% of my assets in cash. I also own some corporate bonds as well as stocks in a diverse set of industries. I’m actually trying to think of ways to derisk my overall portfolio further. My TFSA portfolio will continue to hold risky stocks, but I may increase my allocation towards cash, bonds and gold related stocks in the months ahead.

My favorite bit that's almost thread-title worthy:

quote:

I’m coming to realize that my approach to valuing oil and gas companies may have been wrong

I can literally metaphorically hear the tubas going *womp womp* in the background

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

ranbo das posted:

I mean there's a certain logic to "have weapons that are scary enough that you don't need to win the war because no one wants to fight you".

But lol if you think that applies to the F35

I have a working knowledge that kind of stuff and while there's no doubt that the acquisition programs incentivize bad behavior on the parts of politicians/lobbyists/contractors/etc, most of the meaningful capabilities and positive news tend to be classified so successes can't be openly celebrated. Not that we wouldn't be better off by deciding to buy one less squadron of F35s while solving homelessness or student indebtedness, but you know.

Alternatively, here's the comedy answer:

Outrageous Waste—America’s Secret Strategy for Military Deterrence posted:

What if American military strategy involves deliberately overspending for the sole purpose of placing weapons out of reach of the rest of the world?

What if we spend decades and billions on cancelled and troubled projects, creating the appearance of difficulty and incompetence, in order to deceive our enemies and dissuade them from building advanced jets, tanks and ships?

Making the unaffordable status quo appear inevitable creates a strong disincentive to hostile actors, so there is a genuine national benefit to convincing the world advanced weapon systems cannot be built in less than 25 years, even if we could actually do it in 18 months.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Okay, you want to ride horses, sure whatever, you want to get lessons on how to ride horses, fine go wild, you want to buy a horse, i wouldn't recommend it but at least i understand the sentiment

...But why would you need the second horse :psyduck:

Carry the amount of horses you think a rich person would carry

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Never knew what he looked like, but somehow when I saw the picture...I knew :horse:

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Yesterday I was unemployed, now I work at McDonalds for $9/hr. Therefore tomorrow I will make infinity dollars.

It would be more reasonable to assume a $9/hr increase every week to have a conservative estimate.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

monster on a stick posted:

Maybe we can expand the thread to making fun of people who can't read

Well, illiteracy strongly correlates to innumeracy soooo
:goonsay:

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Clearly you don't live in the south, where "big truck" wins the rock paper scissors dick measuring game against "cool sportscar"

:same: I've driven the same boring-rear end sedan for a decade and would get bugged about not having a Man's Car. Good way to stop the chirping is to say you're undercompensating for your gigantic dick and turn their own bullshit hypermasculinity against them.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Today at work a supervisor noted out loud that the #1 cause of repatriations of people working foreign billets was getting into consumer debt for stupid poo poo. It started a refreshingly (semi) responsible conversation about personal finance, with some of the older guys lamenting their foolish young ways and encouraging others to live within their means and save the difference. I mentioned opening up an RESP ( think 529 but :canada:) for my babby, which one guy found mind blowing. He asked how I could afford a whole THREE THOUSAND A YEAR while supporting a family on a single salary while RENTING. Before I could answer he came to the conclusion that I must be living paycheck to paycheck (?) because he wouldn't be able to do it on his higher salary. Dude breaks 100k as well and is obv rich but like :cmon:

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

But if we let poor and coloreds have nice things that's starting down the slippery slope of social equality and maybe even eliminating racism entirely.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

xpost but

republicant posted:

There's a class action lawsuit against the people responsible for a ton of "free cruise" robocalls, and if your phone number is listed in the call records you can be eligible to receive $300 per call up to 3 calls.

https://www.rmgtcpasettlement.com/Home.aspx

(Website has been swamped all day today but seems to be working now.)

My phone number got a hit :getin:

BWM: paying :ten: for an account on a dead comedy forum.

GWM twist: getting a $300 payout if you didn't know you were in the database

BWM reversion to the mean: using that money to buy lingerie for your horse (original idea DO NOT STEAL)

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Burger king introduced their own cryptocurrency in Russia. Surprisingly it seems more financially sound than most cryptocurrencies since it's at least backed by Real Beef(c).

quote:

Burger King Russia plans to release iOS and Android apps in the next month that will allow customers to sell their WhopperCoins and send them to friends.

Ivan Shestov, head of external communications at Burger King Russia, said in a statement: "Eating Whoppers now is a strategy for financial prosperity tomorrow."

Shestov added: "Now Whopper is not only [a] burger that people in 90 different countries love — it's an investment tool as well. According to the forecasts, cryptocurrency will increase exponentially in value."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Dick landlord squeezes $1200 out of tenants because he can which costs him $20k a few years down the road when it costs him a real estate commission. It's amazing how long people will hold onto poo poo.

Subjunctive posted:

TB and I obviously aren't the best of friends, but misgendering and de-personing her is some bullshit. You can give your mod guidance in a way that's not demeaning.

Free TB :colbert:

e. I, too, base my support for people's rights depending on how they personally make me feel.

Guest2553 fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Sep 1, 2017