Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punch drunk
Nov 12, 2006

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

I read the extended Bilquist scene as laying the groundwork for the theme that the old gods are no less predatory and rapacious than the new gods, to make people new to the story think that there actually is a moment of revelation for Shadow coming and that he might actually side with the new gods.

Also, now that I know the episode title is taken from the folk song Stormare sings to himself, all I can picture is him singing about cracking the shell of a hard boiled egg with a spoon and it being a metaphor for cracking skulls with his hammer. Anyone speak the language able to tell me if I'm far off, or know what language he's singing?

It was a song written specifically for the show and its in english? Unless I'm missing something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punch drunk
Nov 12, 2006

There is also the fact that he is married to Amanda Palmer (who is terrible). e:fb

• Locked thread