Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

a kitten posted:

Gonna nab this quote from the other thread.

Pictures of Media, spoiled because i have no idea what the spoiler policy regarding upcoming stuff from the show (as opposed to book foreknowledge) is.

Wow, thats really impressive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Edmund Lava posted:

I always thought he was Hades. His most common nickname was Pluto or "the wealthy one" and I assumed he forgetfulness but was a reference to how the ancient Greeks didn't like speaking about him. Mercury seems to work better though.

There is also the river Lethe, one of the rivers of the underworld in greek myth, ad if you drank from it it caused you to forgeth everything.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

jazz babies posted:

I don't think I'll ever get over how perfect the casting is.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Zurui posted:

It's also total poo poo.

Well the original Scion was pretty bad, but there is reason to hope for the remake they are working on.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

He made a bargain with Media. He picked making this show instead of seeing Lucy's tits.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

showbiz_liz posted:

Shoulda offered him Ricardo's pecs instead.

But then we would have never gotten the show. Who could have resisted that cuban cutie.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

showbiz_liz posted:

Shadow hanging out by himself in a small town

Think I heard that they are basically planning on making that season 2

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Zaphod42 posted:

Link the test, you tease

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

I feel sooo bad for Audrey. I mean she finds out her best friend and husband have been loving, are dead, and then said friend comes back as a zombie and asks to borrow her car.

E:added spoiler tags

hangedman1984 fucked around with this message at 20:17 on May 21, 2017

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Where does the bug spray huffing fit into all of this?

It allows one to commune with the gods, and certainly not indicative of someone who is clearly massively unsatisfied with life trying to commit suicide, that would be silly.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

That likely wouldn't stand up in a courtroom setting, of course

No body, no crime?

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Steve Yun posted:

What is up with the employee there. He's browsing google image for shetland ponies. I wanted to laugh but I wasn't sure why it was so funny.

I had a very similar reaction.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Soooo many Jesuses (Jesii?)

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

OMG! Cuz she was online dating to find her (victims? worshipers?). And that would be TechBoy's domain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

mycomancy posted:

With the show in hiatus now, where oh where can I get my weekly dose of disturbingly large cocks on muh teevee?

It's 2017, getting a dong on your screen really isn't hard to do.

• Locked thread