Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

hangedman1984 posted:

No body, no crime?

Theoretically, but she's a dark skinned immigrant, so she'd probably be doomed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Mameluke posted:

As the American revival of those immigrants who used to truly believe in the Queen of Sheba, Bilquis's actually a native-born citizen :viggo:

Sadly, you can leave out the immigrant bit and my statement still applies :smith:

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I could see him being the god of manufacturing in general

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I want a spinoff action comedy starring a squad of them.

Also, maybe there's a talking head god of conservative talk shows who goes around TOTALLY DESTROYING liberal atheist professors, and he's friends with whichever Jesus owns guns and considers America his chosen people.

As I think someone said earlier itt, or maybe the other one, it would be completely amazing if Media channeled Alex Jones for an episode

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Steve Yun posted:

Okay, that morgue scene.

Here's the song playing in the morgue. It doesn't show up on Shazam or SoundHound.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvAoSikNbsc

What is up with the employee there. He's browsing google image for shetland ponies. I wanted to laugh but I wasn't sure why it was so funny.

I couldn't pick out the song either, though it sounds familiar.

My co-worker and I spent about half an hour looking at pictures of hairless cats yesterday, I totally got where morgue guy was coming from

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I agree that so far the show is better, but I wouldn't call the book "objectively bad" by any stretch. I thought it showed a marked improvement from Neverwhere, and it certainly kept me reading. To each their own though, I guess

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I read the rabbit more in a rabbit foot=good luck kinda way (in an episode in which luck was a central concept), but I like it maybe having something to do with Easter as well

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Choco1980 posted:

Nah it's a good section. It might go on a little long but it's good. They've already shown they're willing to devote time to side stuff too so it will probably be fine.

Hell, it could be really good for Shadow's character development to just have him be in a (seemingly) normal environment for a while

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I want to go into the finale completely unsullied, and you're making it extremely difficult :argh:

That and my complete lack of self control, of course :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Maybe none of the dudes who got naked for the show have tv ready dicks :shrug:

And I'm no prude, but tbh erect dicks are more along the lines of like, glistening spread vulvas, not tits. Not to say any of that should be taboo, necessarily, but I think it's fair to say there are like, levels involved

• Locked thread