Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
lol that OP is some weaksauce temper tantrum poo poo. didn't you fuckers realise that "some turbosperg's op telling you to do a thing" is legally binding in 48 of the US states and 95% of commonwealth countries?

lol "hey are you black or something?" is like the third thing anyone says to Shadow in the book how can you think he's Danzig

lol at people being all "hey man spoiler who wednesday is" when he literally says TODAY IS MY DAY while lightning flashes in a show called American Gods that is explicity about Gods in America

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
Woman dies in penis accident.

Goons: HMMM WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF ALL THIS WOODY WOOD PECKER STUFF.

Disgusting Coward fucked around with this message at 13:54 on May 25, 2017

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

Wizchine posted:

I haven't been watching the show (don't have Starz) - but I suspect the guy in the top hat is Baron Samedi.

It's actually a cardboard cut-out of Ted Danson.

• Locked thread