Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Choco1980 posted:

I don't think Low-Key was actually ever verbally named, for instance.

He wasn't. The only thing that's actually been shown is that he was in prison with Shadow - I don't think he's even been confirmed as Shadow's cellmate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

sector_corrector posted:

Like if the show opened with someone named "Bleal Blaiman" getting pushed off a cliff, and then went in an entirely different direction that didn't involve edgey hot topic bullcrap, then I'd like it a lot more, but I'll take whatever I can get.

Speaking of edgy bullshit: your posts

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Dr. Clockwork posted:

Why does Terry Pratchett have an active Twitter account two years after his death?

It's run by his former assistant.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Anyone who tries to categorize him as a goth is doing so 100% from his hair (rip) and the fact he likes wearing black. None of his fiction backs that up in any way.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Not unless someone managed to put it back in between the open casket funeral and the burial.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

That was one of the two shots that made me laugh out loud during that scene. The other was, as they're walking in Ibis is carrying her arm and holding hands with it.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Magikarpal Tunnel posted:

I missed this, does anyone have a cap/gif?

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
The bird refers to Ibis, the other god who runs the funeral home with Anubis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

My Lovely Horse posted:

Is it relevant that Tech Boy's MO for attacking his enemies is setting a horde of faceless goons on his enemies? Surely it is.

My first thought was that they were designed to match Twitter's egg avatars.

• Locked thread