Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

Elaborate.

That you realise that the United Way was never an actual thing and the only way you're going to win anything is spend more than everyone else because it's pretty much Mourinho's only tactic to win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

The meltdown over Arsenal is loving ridiculous. Chelsea and United both finished outside of the top four last season and they didn't fall apart.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

hadji murad posted:

another funny thing is that United are still out of the top four

The most expensive team ever assembled? Outside the top four? Surely not.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

gently caress Chelsea but they were excellent this season and fully deserve it. Like a classic Mourinho side they were really hard to beat but weren't a total bunch of cunts the whole season (minus one obvious person) nor were they horrific to watch.

Now please beat West Ham Liverpool.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

I liked when Liverpool beat West Ham and scored all the goals. If we don't beat Boro I will kill myself and also Pissflaps.

Allardyce and Pulis are very good at what they do and it I'd think it was a shame that they've never managed a good club if I didn't think they were both horrible cunts.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Phwoar that's an athletic midfield.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

City losing and Liverpool and Arsenal winning would be the funniest so let's have that.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

pik_d posted:

Liverpool are apparently gonna solve their left back problem with Gael loving Clichy lmao

Milner was pretty good tbh so it's not a massive problem. Would like us to sign a young left back if possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

vyelkin posted:

*Peter Crouch slides in like Kramer from Seinfeld*

"Iheanacho? Where?"

Lol

Man I hope we don't gently caress around and do our business at the end of the window.

• Locked thread