Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

PirateBob posted:

Anyway, it's not good for a super club like Manchester United to aspire to finish 4th, so that's why I'm happy that we are 6th and getting into the CL by winning a European final.
Man Utd aren't a super club, they are plucky underdogs fighting the good fight against the teams that have tipped the scales through money. Hopefully they win the league again one day, as its getting boring seeing the same teams win it every year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

T Bowl posted:

I, as an Arsenal fan, hope Liverpool lose on Sunday.
I, as a Liverpool fan, hope that Liverpool lose, and Arsene Wenger is given a 5 year contract.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

hadji murad posted:

United didn't have any good players this year
Plucky underdogs Man Utd, having to make do with makeshift players bought on the cheap.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

lol at Arsenal being worth 1bn in total, let alone a fraction of it.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

I'm surprised anyone gives a poo poo. Sunderland and Chelsea were both in their final positions so unless the game was fun to watch then it was a completely meaningless game, so Terry's ego actually gave this match something worth talking about.

Personally, not only would I have allowed Terry to do that whole spectacle, but I would have asked to make this a legends match (bring back Zola) and theres should have been a ten minute period where they play with no goalkeepers. And Paolo Di Canio as player manager for Sunderland.

Gorn Myson fucked around with this message at 11:43 on May 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

blue footed boobie posted:

Reminder that this all started almost a year ago when he was supposed to be out for a couple of days. Arsenalphysios.txt.
Didn't they replace their entire physio team a few years ago or am I thinking of something entirely different?

Because if thats the case then the issue is Wenger's training and conditioning methods (and possibly a lack/abundance of doping)

• Locked thread