Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

blue footed boobie posted:

United have supposedly bid 72m for Mbappe, and Monaco have priced him at 1.2 Pogbas.

United love giving monaco gently caress tons of money for teenagers with one good season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Jason Sextro posted:

if anyone will pay 110M pounds for Mbappe it'll be United, which would be great for Mbappe as Mourinho is renowned for youth development

I'm sure Mbappe is looking at martials amazing development into a top 6 striker at united and is chomping at the bit to come

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

The premier league's

quote:

We will be writing to Mr Holt to ask him if he wishes for the Premier League to continue the support we currently provide for his and other clubs in the EFL.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Spurs are about to embark on the traditional north london new stadium and £10-15m signing period but without the invicibles season and cl final preceding it

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Daktari posted:

Red Bull getting UEFA'ed:
[...] as Uefa will only allow ONE team owned by the same company to participate in either the Champions OR Europa League.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2928127/rb-leipzig-champions-league-ban-uefa-rules/

How does this work for Qatar?

• Locked thread