Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Corrode posted:

Chelsea and United are perennial title contenders who had rough seasons and immediately acted to fix the problem. Arsenal haven't made a serious challenge in years and the only defence has been "we've stayed in the top 4 the whole time." If they can't even do that any more then the club need a good hard look at themselves.

So you reckon Jose is gone then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Der Shovel posted:

The fact that the public perception is still "without De Gea United would've been hosed", so he could easily get POTY.

I'm not saying he SHOULD, but he might.

united are already hosed though :confused: obviously they're going to be worse when de gea leaves, but still

• Locked thread