Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

EvilHawk posted:

Reckon the top 7 will stay as they are now. Can see everyone dropping points over the last few games to maintain the status quo. Maybe we'll swap place with City though.

Much like the canal project manchester will shaft liverpool on their way to riches again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Still B.A.E posted:

Remember when Chelsea were poo poo at the start of the season? Seems a lifetime ago.

Remember when everyone was talking about pep revolutionising english football and winning every game by 5 goals. poo poo hes so boring not even I can get motivated to poo poo on him.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Does anyone have proof that Pochettino was in England yesterday because this happened in Norway and I can only think of one culprit

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Stoke lost at home to Arsenal for the first time in 7 years. Fire Sparky into the sun, what a disgrace.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Meat Wagon posted:

I was delighted when we signed him because I assumed he'd be playing as a holding midfielder. It's probably our weakest area on the pitch and upgrading from a 400 year old Glen Whelan to Joe Allen is a massive upgrade. I started this season thinking we'd be playing Allen and (a good) Imbula playing deep, with Bojan in front of them as a #10, which is a loving good central midfield for us. Instead Imbula turned to poo poo, Bojan was dropped in place of Allen and then hosed off to Mainz on loan. We now have the dream duo of Whelan and Cameron playing behind Allen, who looks completely lost but runs about a lot.

I don't want to be too harsh on Allen, he tries at least despite playing badly. The problem is more on the coaching staff and whatever lovely training regimes they do. He looks like he doesn't know what his job in the team is, and neither do the rest of his team mates.

We are just fortunate our defence is as good as it is because aside from Arnautovich nothing else happens.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

I am shocked berahino isn't up front in this

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Ewar Woowar posted:

Phwoar that's an athletic midfield.

Very humble though

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

sassassin posted:

What a strange thing to think.

From that part of the world it was probably sheep not kids

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
As soon as I made this I regretted it but somebody had to

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

PirateBob posted:

Hahaha yesss

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Vinestalk posted:

Thank you, Dr. blue footed boobie.

FYI, tendons are soft tissue

TBF if I blew out my knee I would trust a bird to fix it more than arsenal's medical team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

ephex posted:

Just to put this into perspective:

Sunderland got me than twice as much money for the TV rights than Bayern got in the Bundesliga.

If bayern wanted good tv money maybe they should have tried to foster a competitive league instead of kneecapping everyone else and making a division less competitive than Scotland or Spain

• Locked thread