Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text

African AIDS cum posted:

Champions League Qualifiers manchester United

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text

vyelkin posted:

wow look at all those eggs you just counted

I'm not a United fan in any way so I don't really care, but I dunno, being in the final gives them a pretty good shot at that.

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text
Michy to seal the league title is epic. Chelseaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text
1-1 Arsenal/Everton and 2-0 Boro/Pool (or 2-2 and 3-1... etc.) and I think we get a neutral venue match for 4th place. So that's what I am rooting for this Sunday.

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text

gtkor posted:

Kane just passed Lukaku for the golden boot.

And just scored another.

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text

Lot 49 posted:

Getting the game stopped and having his team mates give him a guard of honour in the minute to match his shirt number is such a John Terry thing to do that I'm surprised I found it surprising.

He was at the club since he was 14 and won everything. Whether you hate John Terry or hate him, I feel like he deserved that. Again, the actual match didn't really mean much.

Vegetable posted:

A whole summer without footie, you'd think they'd find a way to avoid this

Footie never stops if you want to watch international and poo poo club friendlies all summer!

Thom P. Tiers fucked around with this message at 15:57 on May 22, 2017

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text

Akileese posted:

Rumblings are that they're offering £50m which is loving nuts for a guy in the last year of his contract.

If I am not mistaken I believe that when transfers happen a new deal is usually made as well.

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text

gtkor posted:

Chelsea have apparently canceled their victory parade.

The terrorists have won. Sad!

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Arsenal

Funny that 5 teams from England are going to the champs and for the first time in a billion years Wenger is out

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text

T Bowl posted:

Conversely, he's actually in

Thom P. Tiers posted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Arsenal

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text
They had a ton of guys up on their contracts. City are going to splash so much cash on wages this summer.

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text
NBC Sports broadcasts every single prem match live every week in America. It rules.

Vegetable posted:

I saw it a fair amount of it in America, maybe because I was in the Midwest where there are quite a few Bayern and Dortmund plastics

There really are a ton of midwest German plastics. I'M GERMAN GO BAYERN.

Thom P. Tiers fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Jun 2, 2017

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text
It's mostly "my great grandparents were from Germany GO BAYERN"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text

Tsaedje posted:

Which is stupid in itself because lots of Germans loathe Bayern. I was on exchange in Germany during the 1999 Champions League final, and it was a bunch of Brits rooting for Bayern because gently caress United vs a bunch of Germans rooting for United because gently caress Bayern

Yea, it's just a bunch of plastics that have old German ancestry who root for the best German club in the top German league. It's stupid as hell.

Xabi posted:

Where is the Midwest anyway? In the middle of the western half or just west of the middle?

It's basically the great lakes region and a little west of it. The upper middle of the US. Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Dakotas... that region.

• Locked thread