Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Aaron Lennon has been committed to a hospital over mental health concerns

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39788226

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Ewar Woowar posted:

The meltdown over Arsenal is loving ridiculous. Chelsea and United both finished outside of the top four last season and they didn't fall apart.

I think it's more that they can't claim to have qualified for the Champion's League every year since it started anymore.

Which I always found funny seeing as they never won the drat thing and probably never will in my lifetime.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Jose posted:

I hope we get a Swansea/hull play off to see which team is relegated :prepop:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/may/04/swansea-hull-39th-game-relegation-play-off

I swear this article crops up every single year when there are two teams with similar records near the end of the season.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

RIP Sunderland

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

lol at Middlesbrough for buying a bunch of villa players and getting relegated. I'm not sure what they were expecting??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I am torn because I think it would be great if Arsenal didn't make top 4

But my friend supports Liverpool and never shuts up about them so it would be similarly great if they hosed up on the final day of the season

TRP, who should I root for?

• Locked thread