Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

is he no good anymore, i haven't been following city. love the man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Fat Frank's combined Chelsea XI from 2005 and 2017.

The video is here (Facebook).

Not sure what I'd change about that. The big debate on the show was Drogba vs Costa, but Drogba was still pretty raw in 05.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

The champions league is bad because the English teams aren't winning it

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Blue Star Error posted:

Retroactive bans need to make sure one of the matches they get banned from is the next match against the team they wronged.
how about just dock a point from the diving team and give it to the team they wronged

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

never mind

Vegetable fucked around with this message at 18:28 on May 21, 2017

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

A whole summer without footie, you'd think they'd find a way to avoid this

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Jose posted:

Martin Keown has had a go at sanchez saying arsenal had to have an extra training session because he wanted one lol
love the enthusiasm but this seems a bit much

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Gael Clichy is an Invincible, you'd be lucky to have him

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I just hope he spends a poo poo ton of money. Because that worked the last time. That genuinely did.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I thought Arsenal would get a lot more money but I think they just fell out of the title race sooner than expected this year.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

ephex posted:

Just to put this into perspective:

Sunderland got me than twice as much money for the TV rights than Bayern got in the Bundesliga.
Deservedly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I saw it a fair amount of it in America, maybe because I was in the Midwest where there are quite a few Bayern and Dortmund plastics

• Locked thread