Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Savage makes a lot of idiots mad on 606 every week, so he's performing a valuable public service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

ronniegardocki posted:

hey if man united win the europa and finish out of the top 4, does 8th place qualify for next years europa?

I looked this up a few weeks ago and no, sadly.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

pik_d posted:

How many seasons has it been since neither relegation nor title were decided on the last day?

last season, op

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Shrapnig posted:

Leicester's transfers were very bad.

Yeah :(

TheBigAristotle posted:

Didn't big teams raid their scouts? Or was that just rumor bullshit

Yeah, Arsenal and Everton stole a few head scouts.

Still, with Ndidi it seems like we got at least one right.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Lot 49 posted:

Anyway that's summer transfer talk. Tell me who is going to win your club's player of the year award.

Kasper won both Players' and Supporters' player of the year at Leicester and there's not much to argue about there. The Guardian stats people seem to think Fuchs should have won instead which is a bit confusing tbh

Blasmeister fucked around with this message at 14:00 on May 18, 2017

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Frankston posted:

I am torn because I think it would be great if Arsenal didn't make top 4

But my friend supports Liverpool and never shuts up about them so it would be similarly great if they hosed up on the final day of the season

TRP, who should I root for?

the superplayoff

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Hoops posted:

https://twitter.com/tripleh/status/865857892318052354

I don't know why but it really tickles that WWE Superstar Triple H is apparently a West Ham fan.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Thom P. Tiers posted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Arsenal

Funny that 5 teams from England are going to the champs and for the first time in a billion years Wenger is out

No excuse for them not winning the prem next season then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

blue footed boobie posted:

Europa League, the manager, the squad.

Oh right they're still technically in Europe. Then it's def gonna be Leicester's league to lose.

• Locked thread