Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Sad King Billy posted:

Still I think they really have to address how they break down defensive teams.

That's been the Liverpool Story since about 2001.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

I would follow that man into battle any day (and also take on the agent of his choice).

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Congratulations to popular Manchester United fan Oliwan, whose favorite Dutch team, Feyenoord, just won their first league title in 18 years.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
They're already on the beach

Until they've put 2-3 past your dazed defense.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Newcastle are signing atsu and I'm posting it here

How was he this season?

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

I take it no one is going to show up against City.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
I hope that Liverpool win and City lose and I don't care that much about Arsenal.

I want Liverpool to win so that they can get 3 points instead of 1 point for a draw or 0 points for a loss.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
The BBC reports that Usmanov has made a 1 billion GBP bid to take control of Arsenal.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39981841

I don't know much about the ownership situation. Is this going to push Kroenke out? Will it depend on what happens on Sunday?

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Shrapnac, you're takking to Hoops. Anything is possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
I hope all these Monaco players turn into flops and get found out on the English stage.

• Locked thread