Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

What a loving piece of poo poo. Never wanted him anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

vyelkin posted:

That's the tough-negotiating Manchester United we all know and love

:rolleyes:

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Can't wait to see Utd own the CL next season, good thing the EL final is as good as won

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

blue footed boobie posted:

They're going to spend another £200m and still be bad.

Always possible. We need 5 signings and they all need to be successes.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Anyway, it's not good for a super club like Manchester United to aspire to finish 4th, so that's why I'm happy that we are 6th and getting into the CL by winning a European final.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Der Shovel posted:

I realize yesterday's game was 100% meaningless, but someone on another forum summed it up pretty decently: "the result would've been the same if the game had actually mattered", and that's definitely the feeling I have as well.

Jose's got a shitload of work ahead of him to turn this bunch into title candidates, and frankly I'm not at all convinced him or United's structure in general are fit for the task.

Want: Herrera
Is actually gonna be: De Gea or Zlatan

hadji murad posted:

True. Without him the season would be a complete disaster.

What the poo poo are you idiots talking about? De Gea has hardly had anything to do this season (17th for number of saves made IIRC), and most of the saves he's made could have been made by an average PL keeper.

Zlatan will win it. Pretty tight between him and Herrera though imo.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
"You can't fire me! I quit!"

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Suck it ABUs! We won the treble (Community Shield, League Cup, Europa League) :dance:

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Hahaha yesss

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Ciprian Maricon posted:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:waycool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003