Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

How does this work for Qatar?

No but see they're not a company so that's obviously OK *nervously tugs collar*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I'm increasingly worried that insted of being told to gently caress off to China, Rooney will be kept on at United :ohdear:

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I realize yesterday's game was 100% meaningless, but someone on another forum summed it up pretty decently: "the result would've been the same if the game had actually mattered", and that's definitely the feeling I have as well.

Jose's got a shitload of work ahead of him to turn this bunch into title candidates, and frankly I'm not at all convinced him or United's structure in general are fit for the task.

Lot 49 posted:

United's is between Ibrahimovic, Valencia and Herrera. I hope Herrera wins but it will probably be Zlatan.

Want: Herrera
Is actually gonna be: De Gea or Zlatan

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

PirateBob posted:

What the poo poo are you idiots talking about?

The fact that the public perception is still "without De Gea United would've been hosed", so he could easily get POTY.

I'm not saying he SHOULD, but he might.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Mourinho's said he's pretty much going to field an under 23's team against Palace on Sunday, including Angel Gomes, who is 16. I for one think that's what he should've been doing in every game since he decided to focus on the Europa.

Give the kids a chance to impress and maybe play some decent football because it's obvious very few of the extremely high paid first team players give a gently caress anymore. Sunday's game might now be actually fun?

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

hadji murad posted:

If the Man U supporters think I'm being harsh on the guy

I don't think you'll find many who feel that way here.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Oh jesus loving christ, Mourinho's already talking about Rooney possibly staying :(

Jose Mourinho posted:

At this moment, he's in the best moment during the season. He can perfectly be here next season because he is always a very important player for us. If he stays with us next season, I'm more than happy with that.

Please for the love of god let that just be PR talk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

julian assflange posted:

He can stay as long as he doesn't get a new contract/raise. If chinar or the US want him even better.

Nope, get rid of him. He's long past the point where he's of any real use to United and is often in fact a large detractor on the team. I don't care about the Glazers' money but I do care about Rooney making GBS threads up almost every game he gets to play in, and it's not like he's going to get better.

• Locked thread