Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Jose posted:

Giggs is on the shortlist to be the new Boro manager :bisonyes:

this is ideal

three thumbs up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Vegetable posted:

Fat Frank's combined Chelsea XI from 2005 and 2017.

The video is here (Facebook).

Not sure what I'd change about that. The big debate on the show was Drogba vs Costa, but Drogba was still pretty raw in 05.

paul scholes wouldn't put himself in his own dream team

- zinedine zidane

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

sassassin posted:

Wonder what the bookies think.

Seems like an awful lot of money was put up on Terry going off at exactly that point, which is in no way suspicious

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39999708

Reminder for context when reading the above story where the FA clearly don't care, that a big fat man was forced to quit his job essentially volunteering with a non-league club for the love of the game because he ate a pie, as a joke

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

I just want Arsenal to fail so I can make fun of them I don't much care how it happens

you don't have to hope for sunsets, they happen every time

• Locked thread