Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

:bignews: Arsenal are poo poo haha, looks like it's saint Arseninghams day haha.

image credit from epic site trollfootball.me

Big fan of this table, unfortunately it looks like Sunderland are set for relegation which is sad for long time Sunderland fans Pissflaps and ash with a 5 who are big time mackems. The Chels who are everyone's second favorite team looked good over the weekend with a resounding victory over Everton but Totttttenham are doing very well with some great form and are making the Chels feel their ferocious heat.

Joey Barton is a thick oval office.

Liverpool won a match last night but I wasn't paying attention. Plucky underdogs Mancchester united managed to draw with relegation candidates Swansea and Mourinho had a moan about having to play 69 matches in a week with such a small underfunded squad.

track day bro! fucked around with this message at 16:09 on May 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Can somebody post an illegal videoclip of the Can goal ITT (in this thread)

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

excuse me lady posted:

is Terry actually retiring or is he loving off to China or MLS

He's going to play for Mancchester united for Mourinho.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

excuse me lady posted:

this isnt true

It's true, your going to hold up a big sign about loving John Terry at old trafford.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Byolante posted:

As soon as I made this I regretted it but somebody had to

The rainbow represents Liverpool being the first fully gay football team.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
🤔

Only registered members can see post attachments!

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Wenger must walk #wengermustwalk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
He should've walked.