Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!

CyberPingu posted:

https://twitter.com/OptaJoe/status/...ball%2F39448079

So basically Liverpool can look forward to coming close to winning the Title next year but loving it up at the last hurdle....

....I suppose Klopp is more impressive since he doesn't have a Suarez level talent to drag them up?

Still I think they really have to address how they break down defensive teams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!

tarbrush posted:

I am proper bricking it about the West Ham game tomorrow. We could be in for a truly spectacular slip pratfall.

West Ham have become Liverpool's bogey team recently, more so that Palace, who they can defeat occasionally.

The best that Liverpool can hope for is a draw.

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

African AIDS cum posted:

If City had Dzeko, who has 50 goals this season for Roma, they'd have won the league by Christmas. Fact.

......but they found Jesus!

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

frameset posted:

This post has aged poorly and I'm very happy about that.

It was true until West Ham lost out of spite.

I hope they get relegated next season.

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Byolante posted:

Stoke lost at home to Arsenal for the first time in 7 years. Fire Sparky into the sun, what a disgrace.

Along with his agent owner

• Locked thread